8/26 Seymour Rd, Hamilton, QLD 4007
Sold - $319,000
THE BEST IN THE BLOCK!!
Located on the top floor and with no adjoining walls, this apartment offers best of unit living. With only a short walk to all that the Racecourse Road Café precinct has to offer, not to mention the Portside Riverfront Shopping & Café locality, your days can be spent enjoying breakfast, lunch or dinners at some of the best restaurants, Brisbane has to offer.
Spacious and generous proportions thru out (especially the main bedroom – it's huge), allows for a very comfortable living environment. The refurbished kitchen offers stainless steel appliances including a half drawer dishwasher and breakfast bar, ensuring you can still interact with guests while cooking in the kitchen.
A private outlook awaits and this home is definitely worth a visit – it's an opportunity to secure a property in a quiet position and still be handy to all the modern conveniences.
Property Features ::
- Top floor (no adjoining walls) with private and leafy outlook
- Renovated kitchen & bathroom (6 years ago)
- Kitchen features 1/2 drawer dishwasher plus electric oven & cook top
- Bathroom features front loader washing machine
- Both bedrooms include built-ins (the master is huge)
- Tidy complex with manicured gardens & lawns
- Pool in complex
- Block of 10, built in 1982
Body Corp Fees ::
- Admin Fund $330.00/qtr
- Sinking Fund $250.00/qtr
BCC Rates ::
A sustainability declaration is available upon request from the agent.
Open for Inspection Times:
Home Loan Calculator
How much could you borrow?
Recent Sales in the Suburb of Hamilton