Modern Colonial with Charm and Character
This prestigious family home in the Barracks Estate provides all the modern features expected for contemporary living with a real touch of character and style.
Offering a colonial look and feel, you will be impressed when you step inside and find three living areas, four very large robed bedrooms with the main featuring an ensuite and walk in robe and triple car garage. There are loads of other features that will be appreciated upon inspection including large study nook, gas heating, ducted cooling, polished timber floors, high ceilings, picture rails, chair rails and fresh neutral tones with light filled interiors.
Not to forget that outdoor entertaining and relaxing year round is guaranteed for the whole family with two separate covered decks, ideal for a family gathering, casual BBQ or sitting back enjoying a morning coffee with papers or after work with a cool drink.
So much to see and enjoy in this home, you really need to view to appreciate, so be quick and arrange an inspection today.
• Four large bedrooms, master features walk-in robe and ensuite
• Formal lounge room at the front with room for a dining table if desired
• Enormous timber kitchen with stainless steel, 5-burner gas cooktop, large caterers oven, and plenty of storage overlooking the spacious family room and separate dining area
• Terrific upstairs rumpus room or teenagers retreat
• Separate office area with built-in desk
• Relaxing main bathroom featuring claw foot bath
• Separate guest bathroom
• Natural gas heating plus 2 x ducted evaporative air conditioning units
• Great storage options throughout
• Delightful features including timber floors throughout, chair rails, picture rails, French doors
• Two separate, covered outdoor entertaining areas to allow you to take advantage of various times of the day
• Triple car garage (two auto doors) with drive through access to the backyard
• Great under house access and storage
• Many other extras including alarm system, solar panels, wall and roof insulation, automatic watering system, gas hot water system, cubby house
• Situated in an exclusive cul-de-sac very close to South Dubbo schools, parks and Tamworth Street 7-day neighbourhood shops
ADDRESS: 15 Thorby Avenue, Dubbo
INSPECT: By appointment
CONTACT: Karen Chant 0448 191167
”The information and figures contained in this material is supplied by the vendor and is unverified. Potential buyers should take all steps necessary to satisfy themselves regarding the information contained herein.”